Register / Incorporate Co / LLP
Register a one person company
Register a private company
Register a public company
Register a Dormant Company
Register a Non-Profit Company
Register a Foreign company
Incorporation of Company
Conversion of Company / LLP
Conversion of limited liability
Conversion Of LLP
Conversion of OPC
Conversion of Section 8
Conversion of Pvt into Public
Shifting a Register Office
Fast Track Merger
What is A Secretarial Audit
Applicability of Secretarial Audit
Secvretarial Audit Report
Calculate Net Profit
Calculate Net Worth
The LLP Act 2008
Accounting Standard (INDAS)
Rates of Depreciation Under Companies Act
ROC Fee Structure (As per Companies Act, 2013)
ROC Filing Fees (As per Companies Act, 2013)
Application & Petition Fees (NCLT)
Rates of Stamp Duty
Limited Liability Partnership Fees
National Industries of Classification
Ease Of Doing Business
Companies Act, 2013
Companies Act, 1956
The Limited Liability Partnership ACT, 2008
The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
Societies Registration Act, 1860
Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
Competition Act, 2002
Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Act, 1969
Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
The Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948
The Employees' Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
Profession Tax Act
Right To Information Act, 2005
Equalisation Levy Act, 2016
The Insolvency And Bankruptcy Code, 2016
Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority and Rules
The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016
Corporate Laws Rules
Companies Rules, 2014
The Companies Unpaid Dividend Rules, 1978
Limited Liability Partnership Rules, 2009
LLP Winding up Rules, 2012
Baggage Rules, 2016
Profession Tax Rules
NBFC Acceptance of Public Deposits (Reserve Bank) Directions, 1998
NBFC and Miscellaneous Non-Banking Companies (Advertisement) Rules, 1977
NBFC Auditor’s Report (Reserve Bank) Directions, 2008
Delhi Labour Welfare Fund Rules, 1997
Cost records and audit Rules, 2014
Equalisation Levy Rules, 2016
NCLT And NCLAT Rules
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy of India Rules
ROC Forms (As per Companies Act, 1956)
Companies Unpaid Dividend Forms
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
LLP Winding up
ROC Forms (As per Companies Act, 2013)
Section / Rule Number
121. Application for bankruptcy.
122. Application by debtor.
123. Application by creditor
134. Conduct of meeting of creditors.
135. Voting rights of creditors
136. Administration and distribution of estate of bankrupt.
137. Completion of administration.
138. Discharge order.
139. Effect of discharge.
140. Disqualification of bankrupt.
141. Restrictions on bankrupt.
142. Modificatio or recall of bankruptcy order.
143. Standard of conduct.
144. Fees of bankruptcy trustee.
145. Replacement of bankruptcy trustee.
146. Resgination by bankruptcy trustee.
147. Vacancy in office of bankruptcy trustee.
148. Release of bankruptcy trustee.
124. Effect of application.
125. Appointment of insolvency professional as bankruptcy trustee.
126. Bankruptcy order.
127. Validity of bankruptcy order.
128. Effect of bankruptcy order.
129. Statement of financial position.
130. Public notice inviting claims from creditors.
131. Register of Claims
132. Preparation of list of creditors.
133. Summoning of meeting of creditors.