Company Incorporation


+91-11- 43026621,22442221
+91- 9910712221


For grant of registration, the association should:

  • be registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 or the Indian Trusts Act, 1882 or section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956;
  • Normally be in existence for at least three years and has undertaken reasonable activity in its chosen field for the benefit of the society for which the foreign contribution is proposed to be utilized. For this purpose, the association should have spent at least Rs. 6, 00, 000 over last three years on its activities, excluding administrative expenditure. Statement of Income & Expenditure duly audited by Chartered Accountant for last three years may be enclosed to substantiate that it meets the financial parameter.
  • meet the following conditions:-
    • The person making an application for registration or grant of prior permission under sub-section (1),- Sec.12 (4) (a):-
      • is not fictitious or benami;
      • has not been prosecuted or convicted for indulging in activities aimed at conversion through inducement or force, either directly or indirectly, from one religious faith to another;
      • has not been prosecuted or convicted for creating communal tension or disharmony in any specified district or any other part of the country;
      • has not been found guilty of diversion or mis-utilisation of its funds;
      • is not engaged or likely to engage in propagation of sedition or advocate violent methods to achieve its ends;
      • is not likely to use the foreign contribution for personal gains or divert it for undesirable purposes;
      • has not contravened any of the provisions of this Act;
      • has not been prohibited from accepting foreign contribution:
      • The person and/or any of its directors or office bearers have neither been convicted under any law for the time being in force nor is any prosecution for any offence pending against him.
  • The acceptance of foreign contribution by the association / person is not likely to affect pre judicially -
    • the sovereignty and integrity of India; or
    • the security, strategic, scientific or economic interest of the State; or
    • the public interest; or
    • freedom or fairness of election to any Legislature; or
    • friendly relation with any foreign State; or
    • harmony between religious, racial, social, linguistic, regional groups, castes or communities.
  • The acceptance of foreign contribution-
    • shall not lead to incitement of an offence;
    • shall not endanger the life or physical safety of any person.


  • An application for registration of an organization for acceptance of foreign contribution shall be made electronically on-line in Form FC-3, and shall be followed by forwarding the hard copy of the on-line application duly signed by the Chief Functionary of the association together with the required documents:

Form FC-3


Audited statement of accounts of past three years.


Annual Report specifying activities of past three years.


If the association is a registered Trust or Society a certified copy of the registration certificate.


Copy of the Memorandum of Association and/or the Articles of Association as applicable.


List of Main objects and definite programmes for which the contribution is to be accepted / utilized.


Details of names and addresses of the members of the Executive Committee/Governing Council etc. of the Association.


Copy of any prior permission granted to the organization.


Copy of resolution of Governing Body of the organization, authorizing the registration under FCRA.


Copy of Power of Attorney or the resolution of Governing Body by which the Chief Functionary is authorized to submit FC-3.


List of present members of the Governing Body of the organization and the office bearers.


Copy of Permanent Account Number (PAN) issued by the Income tax department


If the association is having any parent or sister or subsidiary organization which is registered under the FCRA then the registration number along with Ministry of Home Affairs file number should be mentioned.


If the association has submitted any application earlier then its reference number should be mentioned.


If the association has received any foreign contribution with or without the prior approval of the Central Government, then the detail should be given.


Details of Bank along through which the foreign contribution shall be received.


A recommendation certificate from any competent authority.


Copy of certificates of exemption or registration issued by the Income Tax Department u/s80G and 12A.

Other basis information required

  • Details of activities during the last three years
  • Complete list of trustee or member along with name, father's name, address, occupation, office held in the trustee and their relation.
  • Telephone number (both landline and mobile no) of the Organization
  • Email id of the Organization
  • An amount of Rs. 2000/- by demand draft or banker's cheque (Banker's cheque is to obtained from the Bank only. Personal cheque or Association's Cheque is not acceptable) in favour of the "Pay and Accounts Officer, Ministry of Home Affairs" Payable at New Delhi

Company secretary | company secretaries in delhi | company secretaries in India | top company secretary firms in North India | Delhi Company Secretaries