- LLP Act, 2008 and Rules made thereunder contemplates for the conversion of a company into a LLP.
- The meaning of term "company" is confined to either a Private or an unlisted Public Company, which is or was incorporated under The Companies Act, 2013 and The Companies Act, 1956.
- The Registrar shall after satisfying himself that all the requirements stipulated under LLP Act, 2008 and LLP Rules, 2009 have been complied with by the company shall register the documents submitted by the company and issue a fresh certificate of registration under LLP Form 19.
STEPS TO BE TAKEN TO GET A LLP FORMATION:
- For the inception of conversion process it is incumbent upon the applicant company to file LLP Form 1 for reservation or change of name, with the Registrar.
- The applicant company is subsequently required to file LLP Form 2, with the Registrar for incorporation and submission of subscriber's statement.
- LLP form 18 should also be filed along with LLP Form 2, with the Registrar. This form is meant for filing application and statement for conversion of the applicant company.
- The LLP Act provides for the mandatory intimation of the Registrar of Companies with the perusal of Form 14, which is filed within 15 days from the date of registration.
- The conversion process ends with the filing of LLP agreement with the Registrar in LLP Form 3 within 30 days from the date of incorporation.
Company secretary | company secretaries in delhi | company secretaries in India | top company secretary firms in North India | Delhi Company Secretaries