CHECK THE CLASS IN WHICH THE TRADE MARK CAN BE REGISTERED
- When registering a trademark you need to specify the products and Services that will be associated with your trademark.
- In India all Goods and Services classified into 45 classes -- 35 for Goods, 10 for services -- permitting you to specify precise and clear classes covering your trademark.
- The protection that is offered to a registered trademark covers only the classes specified at the time of registration, therefore, allowing two identical trademarks to coexist in distinct classes.
- The agencies governments are in charge of the registration of trademarks for a given class, offering greater protection and greater investment.
- This include a report contain the similar or identical name. A Company cannot use the same name or closely similar name of another existing trademark in India. This report is optional but highly recommended because it allow you to rule out any possible objection to your trademark in advance.
- A name treated a undesirable if it is :
- Close phonetic resemble of an existing Trade Mark
- If it contain common name like State name, god name, country name etc.
- If it is different by the existing trade mark merely by addition/deletion of world like Nav, New, Modern etc.
Company secretary | company secretaries in delhi | company secretaries in India | top company secretary firms in North India | Delhi Company Secretaries